c/o Marketing Director - Antonio R. Richardson, Sr.
Best Selling Author - JaWar presents: How to Make Money Online Seminar!
This year's event has secured the sponsorship of the largest Radio Media Outlet in the
Special invited guests, speakers, partners & presenters include Motivational Speaker/Author/Consultant (JaWar), Sports & Entertainment Attorney (John F. Christmas), Author/Associate Director-SESAC (Cappriccieo M. Scates), Music Business Consultant (Allen L. Johnston -The Music Specialist), Dirt Law Radio (DJ Judge Mental), Publicist (Rovella Williams), Bar Red Entertainment (B. Brown), Come Claim the Mic Music Conference, Select-O-Hits Music Distribution, Recording Artists, Music Producers, Songwriters, Singers, S.I.R. Magazine, Hot Block Magazine, Hits-A-Million, Star LITPR, Streettalk Newspaper (P. Brown), Photographers, Music Magazines, Mogultunes.com, Streetwize CD Magazine, DV8 Magazine and more!
The Radio Music Conference is scheduled for
The Radio Music Conference will also feature a High-School essay contest for local students encouraging them to explore the benefits of entrepreneurship. First, Second, and Third place winners of the contest will receive two (2) complimentary tickets to the Radio Music Conference and have the opportunity to read their essays during the event. The student's homeroom teacher, guidance counselors, and administrators will also receive one (1) complimentary ticket to the Music Conference. Two honorable mention winners will receive one (1) complimentary ticket. The First place winner will also receive a complimentary autographed copy of the Music Industry Connection Book Series by best-selling author - JAWAR. Other prizes include:
- Limited Autograph Copy of Music Powers by Cirocco
- Exposure in Street Talk Newspaper
- 10 Steps to Successfully Managing a Recording Artist by Cappriccieo M. Scates
- The Hustler's 10 Commandments by Hotep
- Essay published on RADIOMUSICCONFERENCE.COM
- Essay published on ARMUSIC1.COM
- Free Song Submission to A&R Music Hookup
- The Power of Creative Imagination
- Entrepreneurship as it Relates to Today's Youth
- The Value of an Education for Today's Entrepreneur
- How to Make Money Online in the Next Six Months
All Dougherty County Public and Private Schools are invited to participate in this annual event. Deadline for entries is
229-255-4016 or 404-543-0675